Swat Rainbow Dash Swat Rainbow Dash

I think the other people in the review section really need a better sense of humor. This isn't supposed to be some epic game that you play for hours on end - it's just supposed to be something goofy to give you a laugh.

Even as an MLP:FiM fan myself, I thought this was hilarious. Sure, it's not technically amazing, and I'm curious as to when the game "ends", but I found it amusing nonetheless.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Hmmm....

Some of the questions were a little vague, and some of them kinda depended on what type of zombie you're dealing with (who knows what kind of symptoms would occur in a real outbreak, but as far as the cinema is concerned, there are numerous kinds of zombies that work on different levels). Because of that, since I collect zombie movies and have seen lord-only-knows how many, it made it a little trickier for me personally, because it's harder for me to think in the context of just one type of zombie lore. But, as you mentioned, trying to cover all the bases would be impossible, so I just tried to think along the lines of a Romero-type outbreak.

However, the questions do force you to think, which is excellent. I don't think I've ever taken a quiz where I had to actually sit for a minute or so on some of the questions and rationalize about the choices.

The grading confused me a little, but apparently Z+ is a good thing, and that's what I got. XD Overall, awesome quiz - best zombie survival quiz I've ever taken. :3

4D Tic Tac Toe 4D Tic Tac Toe

Needs a little more of a presentation...

And maybe a little more going-over of the rules, but overall, very fun, and extremely addicting. :D

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Call me weird, but...

I seemed to have the most fun grabbing body parts with the hand function and just flingin' em around. XD

Nice movement on the body, though it seems to come apart almost too easily (I was just grabbin' him by his foot and makin' him dance, and somehow he came all to pieces LOL). Then again, that is sort of funny in it's own way...

Dunce Dunce Revolution Dunce Dunce Revolution

Well....

The arrows didn't seem to follow the rhythm of the music that well....and I really have NO idea how the heck I won the last one when I missed the majority of the arrows. O_o'

The animals are cute, but you don't even get to watch them since you're concentrating so hard on getting the arrows right.

It's a cute effort, but it could use a bit of tweaking. It still made me giggle hearing their little noises when they dance. XD

Personal Shopper Personal Shopper

Very good - you need keen eyes for this one!

This game is trickier than one might think - you really gotta look hard to find some of the items! I think changing anything would make it too easy - I like how if you start over, you have to find different items each level than the last time you played. Overall, a cute little game to sharpen the eyes! :)

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Just a note to all nay-sayers:

To all the PATHETIC LOSERS complaining because this dating sim has no sex or nudity:

YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED A FUCKING LIFE. I mean, REALLY...LOOK at yourselves. Complaining because you can't see a bunch of little lines made to look like breasts? That's just fuckin' SAD.

But anyhow... I thought this game was just BEYOND fun! I think you should make another sim like this, because I just loved it! It was funny as hell, and fun to play! :D And frankly, I LIKED that it WASN'T a hentai sim...that shows some originality for a change. ;)

My only complaint is that some of the drawn faces aren't so great (particularly during the fighting sequences). But hey, I know I wouldn't be able to draw that great with a mouse. ;)

In any case, GREAT JOB! Keep up the fantastic work! :D

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Shweeeet.

Okay, for starters, I really hope no one is falling for that "outwar" crap. Who ARE these losers going to like, EVERY site/forum/chatroom/whatever and trying to trick people into going to their FREAKING RETARDED little outwar sites? They need lives. BAD.

ANYHOW...this game is the SHIZ. It's really difficult because of the sheer number of larger fishies, but it's still beatable (HAAA I DESTROYED THE POND ECOSYSTEM SIMPLY BY BEIN' A FAT BASTID! HOO HAH!). VERY addictive game. Requires a lot of concentration.

My only complaint is that you could have made the music loop a little longer and diversified (I've just been turning the sound off and listening to my own music). It's just that it gets so monotonous...

Other than that, FANTASTIC game. I wish it was portable so I could like...play it anywhere! ;D

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

Bitchin' Game! :D

And I wasn't even playing it for the pictures whatsoever! *L* (I'm a chick). Though, I did take a look at them out of curiousity's sake, and if you drew those yourself, you're very talented (I know how long it takes to color pics on the comp, especially in drawing the outlines for shaded areas).

Great gameplay overall: Lots of fun! :D And I was impressed by the inclusion of different songs to choose from! ^_^ Now, call me crazy, but I actually want to know what those two Japanese songs you used were (especially the one after you beat the game. Call me nutzo, but it was catchy).

Anyhow, I agree with everyone else! You should make this into a series! :D Though, I have ONE teensy suggestion: Make a place to earn money in the next one, like there was in the first game, because if you are a sucker and buy Sonic's shoes just so you don't have to worry about dodging cars, bombs, and barrels, then you won't have enough to buy the pic from Pico. :/ Plus, the whole "eating" thing isn't REALLY necessary in this game, as I never actually ran out of energy... (so in other words, don't waste your money on food, either). Oh, and one other suggestion: Unless you could and I somehow missed it, please make the map more readable next time, so that it would be easier to find OTHER places besides the BoobsUnited building. :P

Other than those two minor things, this was REALLY quite creative...the banana to stop Donkey Kong, the ice cream for that one girl, the fire extinguisher for the girl in the burning building...really great ideas you have going there! Keep it up! :D

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Quite fun! :D

This is too fun! :D It's hard to cut out the pieces with a mouse (everyone knows how hard it is to draw with a mouse) but sometimes that can yield even funnier results!

Great job! :D